A Few Words about
Covid-19 info and Telehealth options
Guidelines to protect our patients
Steps being taken to keep you safe
- Patients will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms prior to appointment.
- Per CDC recommendations, practitioner will be wearing a face mask.
- Patients are asked to wear a face covering. If you do not have one, one will be provided for an additional $2.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected between patients.
- Treatment room will be outfitted with a HEPA filter & UVC air purifier.
- To limit face to face contact, your intake can be done via video chat prior to your appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Telehealth sessions for hypnotherapy, herbal consultations and guided acupressure sessions are available (see below).
This is a scary time.
Never in our lifetime have we had to deal with the uncertainty that this virus has brought us. Fortunately, there are tools that we can use to help deal with the stress, uncertainty and fatigue that this has caused, even if you are not yet ready to leave your house. Now is a wonderful time to work on ourselves!
Telehealth session FAQ
Each session will be customized for what you want to work on. Stress, insomnia, weight-loss and sports performance are just a few examples. We can also add acupressure to boost your treatment. Schedule a quick phone consult and we can talk about your specific situation.
Once you schedule your session, you will receive an email with intake paperwork and an invoice for your session. Before our session, you will complete all paperwork. At the time of your session, I will send you a request over skype (or other pre-arranged platform).
- Please find a space free of distractions where you can comfortably recline.
- Turn off all ringers and notifications on your phone.
- Have your computer or phone camera set up so that I can see you while you are reclining.
- Feel free to have some relaxing music playing.
- Headphones are highly recommended.
You will not get stuck in a trance. Your body will naturally come back to full consciousness if you do not hear my voice for an extended period of time. If this happens, simply wait for me to call you back.
The acupuncture points that we needle can also be stimulated by pressing on them. I will walk you through the location of these points and how to give yourself a treatment. This is great to boost your treatment, help enhance immunity and ease pain.