A FEW WORDS
Dr. Christina (Tina) Robb
DTCM, Dipl.Ac., C.Ht., L.Ac.
- Hi! I’m Dr. Christina Robb. I guide those experiencing pain, both mental and physical, to a place of comfort.
- Using my education as a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and certified hypnotherapist, I will act as your partner to create a treatment plan designed specifically for your needs.
- I provide the perfect complement to traditional treatments, whether therapy or medication and will work with your current practitioners so that you get the most out of your healthcare.
My Alphabet Soup
- BA: Bachelor of Arts from Loyola Marymount University
- MSTCM: Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from The Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences
- DTCM: Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine from Five Branches University
- Dipl.Ac.: Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture from NCCAOM
- L.Ac: Licensed Acupuncturist by the Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners
- C.Ht.: Certified Hypnotherapist by National Hypnotherapy Association